$35/ hour for 1-hour booking
$27.5/ hour for 2-hour booking
$23/ hour for 3-hour booking
$20/ hour for 4-hour booking
$18/ hour for 5-hour or above bookings
Address 1332 Socorro Ave, Sunnyvale, CA 94089 / Google map
Hours are flexible.
By booking with Sunnyvale Photo Studio, you are accepting the general terms and conditions below:
- Payment Terms. Except as otherwise set forth in this Agreement, The Client agrees that payment is due at the time when the order of The Service is placed. All payments shall be payable to “SUNNYVALE PHOTO STUDIO” in immediately available U.S. funds. All payments shall be deemed to have been delivered when received. The Client shall be liable for any reasonable attorneys’ fees, court costs, costs of collection and all other fees incurred by SUNNYVALE PHOTO STUDIO in its attempts to collect overdue payments. If SUNNYVALE PHOTO STUDIO is unable to secure funds from The Client for any reason, including, but not limited to, insufficient funds in The Client’s credit/debit card or bank account or Paypal account or insufficient or inaccurate information provided by The Client when submitting a payment, SUNNYVALE PHOTO STUDIO may undertake further collection action, including application of fees to the extent permitted by law.
- Retainer Fee. The Client agrees to pay a Retainer Fee to be deducted from the total Service Fee to ensure the availability of the Service Period of The Studio. SUNNYVALE PHOTO STUDIO shall have the right to use all or part of any Retainer Fee given by The Client to remedy any default by The Client or to compensate SUNNYVALE PHOTO STUDIO for damages and losses.
- Compliance. The Client will comply with all laws and regulations (including, without limitation, obtaining all necessary permits required by the law), and all facility policies and procedures provided by SUNNYVALE PHOTO STUDIO, with respect to all uses of The Studio.
- Maximum Occupancy. Unless otherwise authorized by SUNNYVALE PHOTO STUDIO, The Client will ensure that there are no more than eight (8) of its customers, associates, employees, agents, contractors and guests in The Studio at any given time.
- Smoking. Smoking is NOT permitted anywhere in SUNNYVALE PHOTO STUDIO.
- Maintenance. The Client agrees to keep The Studio clean. The Client agrees to pay costs for extra cleaning and storage that may be required due to The Client’s failure to keep The Studio clean. The minimum charge for cleaning (whether conducted by SUNNYVALE PHOTO STUDIO personnel or a third party) will be $50.
- Damages. The Client will be fully responsible for (and will reimburse and indemnify SUNNYVALE PHOTO STUDIO with respect to) any and all damage to The Studio (or any equipment or other materials in The Studio) caused in whole or part by The Client or its customers, associates, employees, agents, contractors or guests (or any other third party present in The Studio on behalf of The Client). The Client will ensure that it places protective coverings under all equipment and areas of heavy foot traffic. The Client will immediately notify SUNNYVALE PHOTO STUDIO of any damage caused to The Studio (or any equipment or other materials in The Studio). SUNNYVALE PHOTO STUDIO will not be responsible for loss, damage or theft of any property of The Client or its customers, associates, employees, agents, contractors or guests (unless such loss, damage or theft arises from SUNNYVALE PHOTO STUDIO’s gross negligence or willful misconduct).
- Alterations. The Client shall not have the right to alter The Studio (or any equipment or materials in The Studio) in any manner without SUNNYVALE PHOTO STUDIO’s prior consent in each instance.
- Cancellation. This Agreement shall terminate upon expiration of the Service Period. SUNNYVALE PHOTO STUDIO shall have the right to terminate this Agreement upon notice to The Client if The Client breaches this Agreement. The Client shall have the right to terminate this Agreement, for any reason, upon written notice to SUNNYVALE PHOTO STUDIO. If such termination is at least forty-eight (48) hours prior to the beginning of the Service Period, The Client will receive a full refund of the Retainer Fee. In the event termination is not at least forty-eight (48) hours prior to the beginning of the Service Period, The Client will be responsible for paying SUNNYVALE PHOTO STUDIO a termination fee equal to either (a) fifty percent (50%) of the total Service Fee . In the event The Client does not terminate twenty-four (24) hour prior to the beginning of the Rental Period, the total Service Fee shall be non-cancelable. The following sections shall survive termination of this Agreement: “Fees”, “Payment Terms”, “Compliance”, “Restricted Uses”, “Smoking”, “Maintenance”, “Cancellation”, “Losses”, “Unavoidable Happening”, “Default”, “Attorneys’ Fees”, “Governing Law, Venue”, “Terms of Service”
- Late Charge: A late fee of $30, shall be added and due for any payment of The Service made after twenty-four (24) hours of the Service Period. Any dishonored cheque shall be treated as unpaid, and subject to an additional fee of $30.
- Losses. The Client acknowledges there is a risk of losses, injuries or damages arising from or related to the use of The Studio and assumes all risk of such losses, injuries or damages. The Client and its customers, associates, employees, agents, contractors and guests releases SUNNYVALE PHOTO STUDIO from any and all responsibility or liability for such losses, injuries or damages which The Client or its customers, associates, employees, agents, contractors or guests may experience arising from or related to using The Studio.
- Unavoidable Happening. SUNNYVALE PHOTO STUDIO shall not be liable for any delay or failure to perform resulting from causes outside the reasonable control of SUNNYVALE PHOTO STUDIO, including without limitation, war, terrorism, embargoes, riots, acts of God, acts of civil or military authorities, accidents, fire, strikes, floods or shortages of transportation facilities, energy, fuel, labor or materials.
- Default. If The Client is unable to timely meet any of its obligations to SUNNYVALE PHOTO STUDIO under this or any other agreement, The Client shall immediately notify SUNNYVALE PHOTO STUDIO and SUNNYVALE PHOTO STUDIO may pursue whatever remedies it has under the law or in equity. Amounts not timely paid shall bear interest at the maximum rate permitted by law.
- Attorneys’ Fees. If either party shall obtain legal counsel or bring an action against the other by reasons related to, or for matters arising from this Agreement, the unsuccessful party shall pay to the prevailing party reasonable attorneys’ fees, which shall be payable whether or not any action is prosecuted to judgment. The unsuccessful party shall also pay other costs incurred, in addition to any other relief to which it may be entitled. The Client agrees to pay all attorneys’ fees and costs incurred by SUNNYVALE PHOTO STUDIO in enforcing its rights against third parties, regardless of whether litigation is commenced.
- Governing Law, Venue. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California, without regard to conflict-of-law principles, and The Client agrees that all disputes shall be resolved in San Francisco, California.
Terms of Service
- SUNNYVALE PHOTO STUDIO does not permit its premises to be used for the creation of any obscene or pornographic material and reserves the right to refuse service to any customers.
- The Retainer Fee is due upon the acceptance of the order of The Service. The Retainer Fee is usually 50% to be deducted from the total Service Fee. The Retainer Fee is not refundable.
- Payments can be made via cash, Paypal, Visa, MasterCard, DISCOVER and American Express.
- Cashier’s cheques should be made payable to SUNNYVALE PHOTO STUDIO and The Client’s driver license must be presented for the matching proof of the name and address.
- SUNNYVALE PHOTO STUDIO has the right to use all or part of the Retainer Fee given by The Client to remedy any default by The Client.
- SUNNYVALE PHOTO STUDIO does not make any warranty that The Studio is suitable for The Client’s particular purpose.
- Please do not arrive too early. The Studio may not yet open, or a previous event may be hosted.
- Furniture and equipment must be returned to their approximate positions before leaving.
- Use of glitter/confetti is not allowed without prior consent. Body oil must be wiped from walls and not applied over carpet or backdrop.
- The Client must notify SUNNYVALE PHOTO STUDIO if champagne, wine or beer or animal, fowl, fish, reptile, and/or pet of any kind will be presented in The Studio. Use of liquor is not allowed in The Studio.
- Trash produced by The Client shall be taken out by The Client.
- The Client is responsible for the condition of anything used such as lights and furniture.
- There will be no illegal activities tolerated, included, but not limited to, underage drinking, use of illegal substances, destruction of property, shooting of firearms, no littering of premises, no fireworks, or violations any laws or ordinances.
- The Client and its customers, associates, employees, agents, contractors, and guests shall not disturb, annoy, endanger, or inconvenience neighbors.
- Lights should be turned off when not in use; excessive electricity is billable.
- SUNNYVALE PHOTO STUDIO is not responsible for items left behind by The Client.
- People under 18 years of age must have at least one guardian present.
- Extra personnel presents more than previously agreed may be refused to stay in The Studio.
- Due to the possibles problems inherent with internet connectivity (e.g. carrier), SUNNYVALE PHOTO STUDIO cannot guarantee that connectivity will be operational at all times.
- Terms of Service are subject to change without notice.
I ACKNOWLEDGE THAT I AM AGE 18 OR OLDER, HAVE READ THIS AGREEMENT AND FULLY UNDERSTAND ITS TERMS, UNDERSTAND THAT I HAVE GIVEN UP SUBSTANTIAL RIGHTS BY SIGNING IT, HAVE SIGNED IT FREELY AND WITHOUT ANY INDUCEMENT OR ASSURANCE OF ANY NATURE, AND I INTEND IT TO BE A COMPLETE AND UNCONDITIONAL RELEASE OF ALL LIABILITY TO THE GREATEST EXTENT ALLOWED BY LAW AND AGREE THAT IF ANY PORTION OF THIS AGREEMENT IS HELD TO BE INVALID, THE BALANCE, NOTWITHSTANDING, SHALL CONTINUE IN FULL FORCE AND EFFECT.